- 2001-2009 lic. phil. (M.A.) in Philosophy (major), Economics and Mathematics (minors), University of Zurich.
- 2009-2014 Research Assistant, Chair for Applied Ethics, University of Zurich.
- 2014 Dr. phil. (Ph.D.) in Philosophy. Thesis published as "Globale Bewegungsfreiheit. Ein philosophisches Plädoyer für offene Grenzen", Suhrkamp stw 2016.
- 2015-2016 Postdoc Fellow, Otto Suhr Institute of Political Science, Free University Berlin (SNSF Early Postdoc.Mobility Fellowship on "Justice in Taxation").
- 2016-2017 Visiting Fellow, Centre for Advanced Studies "Justitia Amplificata", Institute of Philosophy, Free University Berlin.
- 2017 Visiting Fellow, Institute for Advanced Studies in Humanities, Essen (Mercur project "The Ethics of Immigration").
- Since 2017 Research Fellow, Institute of Philosophy, University of Berne (SNSF project "Complicity in the Global Marketplace").
Theories of complicity (especially in market contexts), the ethics of immigration, justice in taxation, theories of global justice.